Evap line or a positive?

Ok, so I took a test Fri (FRER), and within the 10 mins I got a VERY faint line showing positive, which I had my mom and SIL check to make sure I wasn't crazy, lol. Well, this was early in the morning, and when my hubby got home that evening, the line was gone! Same thing the next day. AF was due yesterday, and I got a BFN this morn. Could I be having a chemical pregnancy, and miscarrying? Or could I really be pregnant? Or maybe they were evap lines? Anyone have this happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• mine did the same thing for my two pregnancys...you might be pregnant...i was!!! My line you could barely see for both of them, same happened with my friend. I hope you are of is this what you wish...Good luck and keep me posted :)
    AngelasMom2006

Answer by AngelasMom2006 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• When you say the same thing happened, do you mean yours disapeared? My fingers are crossed, but I'm trying to not get to excited.
    Anonymous

• I don't think the pregnancy test usually lasts for a whole day. Check the box and instructions to see. You should get an appointment to confirm pregnancy. You could also wait a week and check again then, cause your HgH level should be stronger if you are. Good luck!
    Angeldolphine

Answer by Angeldolphine at 8:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I dont remember if it desepeared because i didnt save them but i did have a very weak line...good luck
    AngelasMom2006

Answer by AngelasMom2006 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2009