ive been getting pregnancy symptoms before my missed period is it normal?

my fiance and i are tryin to concieve my last period was on march 18 2009 and we've had unprotected sex for two weeks to make sure theres a chance that i could get preggo. and i havent missed my period yet but for two weeks before my period was supposed to start i been getting cramps, an increas in appitite, bloating, tiredness, and moodswings, and my right breast is becomeing sore.. i know my body and i know those arent my menstural kicking in.. i usually dont even get cramps untill my first drop of blood on my first day of my period. so i know its not pms... could i be pregnant?? =]

BabyMommaKK

Asked by BabyMommaKK at 7:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If your period was the 18th you would have just hit your peak ovulation on the 2nd. Symptoms can start a few days after conception. GOOD LUCK and I hope your pregnant.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• sometimes if you want a baby so bad it can cause this so I don't want to say yes it can and it not be right, but I will tell you with me I wasn't do to have my period for 2 weeks with baby number 1 and i went to the store with a friend i got car sick just down the street once i got to the store i was fine on the way home same thing we pulled in the drive i ran into the house sat by the toilet for a few nothing happened but she said i might be pg. I took a test is said neg. 3 days later i still felt cramping and i had a brownish spotting and so i took another test it said pg. I think i had been pg it just couldn't read it yet. I wasn't due for my period for 2 weeks so it is possible
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• How long are your normal periods? How heavy, what was the color of the period on the 18th? It's possible you thought that was a period, when it was implantation. It's also possible you ovulated twice this month...
    Your ovulation isn't necessarily on the 2nd, that depends on how long your period is normally and it's different for every women. it's about 14 days counted backwards from your last period. You can take your basal temperature, chart it and check mucous to know for sure.
    Early pregnancy tests aren't always correct because sometimes your human growth level is too low to read. adn the HgH gets higher the longer you are pregnant and then levels out.
    Angeldolphine

Answer by Angeldolphine at 8:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• the average woman ovulates 14 days after the first day of her last period. if that was the 18th for you, you would have ovulated around the 2nd, if you fall into that average. i'm not sure how early pregnancy symptoms usually start, but i'd think that less than a week after conception is a bit early. you may ovulate earlier though, in which case you could be about 3 wks pregnant (1 wk after conception), so i'd wait a week (a very looooong week, i'm sure ;)) and take a home test. and, if that one's neg and you still feel pregnant, wait another week and re-test. sometimes you know when even a test says you're not.

good luck! =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 11:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i think its just ovulation cramps. Dont rush with conclusions... wait till u missed your period.. Good luck
    sofiaa79

Answer by sofiaa79 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009