A sign from God?

okay it is way too long to post in questions ( sorry I ramble on) so I posted it as a journal entry.. please tell me what you think.. Is it the sign I had prayed for?

Tzutchka

Asked by Tzutchka at 7:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I went and read your journal post. What a beautiful story of what God does for us. Yes, I have no doubt that was indeed a sign from God. He gives us exactly what we need, exactly when we need it the most. He's an Ontime God. He may not come when you want Him,but He'll be there right ontime. That's from one of my favorite praise and worship songs. God bless you,and I'll be praying things continue to improve in your life.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes...oh my dear yes, I do think its a sign from God.I would take it as a sign that He weeps and rejoices with you and that He is there, right now, by your side-good times and bad, you are not walking alone. good luck to you.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Wow, God is truely amazing!

He has been good to my family and I.
    Anonymous

• Don't know what your journal says,but God bless you always.
    Anonymous

• yes it is a sign from God serve him with your whole heart...!!!!
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It is whatever you make it to be.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• God takes care of us and sends us signs in all the right places. Bless you for being close enough to him to be able to recognize it. That is so great!!!!

I am sure that you will continue to receive these signs from God you are truely a blessed and good person as I said, don't let anyone tell you that this is anything different from exactly what you believe it to be.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2009