Is this bad?

So, I'm so totally in love with my husband and am glad I married him, but is it bad I still get jealous of my ex's new girlfriends when I look at their MySpaces and Facebooks? Am I the only one that feels this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess it could be bad. Not always though. I use to do that, but not anymore. Unless me and DF get into a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG fight, I don't really care. I don't even look at my ex's pages anymore.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Nahh it's not bad, many do this..
    Anonymous

• No it's normal. It's the dog in the manger aspect of being human. We don't want it but we don't want anyone else to have it either. Think about why you feel this way and that you really don't have anything to be jealous of. Concentrate on your love and happiness now.

Answer by Bmat at 8:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i used to get jelous so i just stopped looking at his myspace so i wouldnt know what he was up to and i couldnt be jelous
    bubbleburst1

Answer by bubbleburst1 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You wouldn't feel bad if you weren't looking for that stuff. Stay away from it and you won't have those feelings. It's in your past, leave it there.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think you should respect your husband and not look. If he found out it could be back. How would you feel if you saw your husband looking at his ex girlfriends myspace??
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 8:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• that's normal.............just don't act on it.
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You are driving yourself crazy. Stop looking.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I didn't go looking for it. You know how facebook is, they put so much information from other people's pages on the main page when you log in, so that's how I saw it. I guess I'm more just jealous that he's happy than anything else.
    Anonymous

• Aaawww... I totally know what you mean. I do the same thing. I try SO hard not to, but it's just information that is so easily and readily available. I think your feelings are natural. Just take time to look at photo albums of you and your hubby or have some extra snuggle time to help you remember why you're where you are now and that you are happy too!
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 9:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009