• In the Spotlight:

I want my computer back!!!

I brought my computer to Staples to have a hard drive replaced LAST TUESDAY!!! It has been there for one week for a job that only takes 20 minutes! Grrr.... has anyone else had work done at staples and had it take this long?
One guy I talked to, talked to me like because it's under warrenty it's not priority.

Sorry you had to hear me rant, I just want it back!!!!!

kryssie78

Asked by kryssie78 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I haven't had that, but my neighbors took theirs to Best Buy and it was 2 weeks! I hear ya though. My computer is like a part of me. I have it set up just the way I like it, and when it isn't acting right or is in the shop I am uneasy. I always think I should try replacing drives myself, but I watched a part being replaced once and it looked very complicated. I hope you'll get your computer back soon.

Answer by Bmat at 8:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have never had that problem but I would call everyday until you get it back
    KatherineM

Answer by KatherineM at 2:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2009