Am I over reacting?OMG, 2day I went 2fill out an app. 4 a job. Why did I see my EX{friends w/benefits} girlfriend FRIEND there? She wks there. She pretended not 2c me n' I did the same 2her as well.

I wanted 2 leave in the middle of the whole thing. I just told myself think of my kids, I REALLY need this job. What am I 2do if I ACTUALLY end up gettin the job? What can I expect? Is she, he or both of 'em coming up there? r a pk of her friends gonna b waitin 4me? I sooo know she told her I was there. Did they take my personal info? He had a baby on her w/me. As long as my CS pymts r on time the hell w/the both of 'em. He doesn't know where we r@ the same time I DON'T WANT 2B FOUND. If he wants 2c him, I'm good w/that the extras she brings w/it he needs 2push paperwork on getting visitation. It's his rt. 2c him despite the situation. She doesn't want that n' the situation has NOTHING 2do w/her. @ the same time RESPECT the fact, this kid doesn't take care of itself I do. I don't wanna come out 2flat tires,sugar in tanks,scratches on my ride u know? All those calls hangin ups.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm sorry. I can't decipher what you mean to say with this question. Could you re-phrase it using proper English?

Your ex girlfriend's friend works there? And you're wondering what you'll do if you get the job?

ahh- I"m getting it. You're scared of the crazy chick that your ex is currently with...

Well, in this situation, I'd say pray that you get the job (since you need it so badly) but that it all works out the way it should.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Your post is hard to read.
    Anonymous

• That post is in other language.....whatever. How childish. Try writing in everyday English. I assume you DID go to school and go to classes?
    Anonymous

• *SMACKS OP ON THE HEAD*

Should've had a V-8!!
    Anonymous

• I know you run out of characters in asking these questions so I can understand the abbreviations. I think you probably shouldn't work there. Chances are that there would be drama that you don't need. I would look elsewhere for a job.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 9:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Ladies, be nice... a lot of people use slang on here, and abbreviations and some people just aren't good at spelling, doesn't mean they're any less educated than you.
    Ma'am, I am not sure if the ex's GF was there working or if she was just there, but if she saw you putting in an application, then it might not be a good idea to work there, but depending on how big of a town/city you live in, what are the odds of running in to her somewhere else? Might just need to deal with her and get it over with? If the place you're applying to has camera's on the grounds, try to park your vehicle in site of one so that if anything happens you will have a chance of catching it on film.
    Good luck, and I hope you find a job, whether it's this one or another one, hope you find one
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• 1# Thanks post 3, it's interesting how ur words truly reflect "u". Did u tell ur friends about the question? Seems like I heard about ur bunch in another post running some chick outta the chat room. It's this very behavior I DON'T see myself dealing with, is why I don't want 2b found by him. The extras that come w/his girlfriend u guys must be her friends. I am trying 2b so cool using text abbr. I am everything u said I am-me being a nurse already currently in the PA program, internin, working 12-16 hours-I have plenty of time having sex with every n' anybody.
    Anonymous

• 2#Studying and taking care of how many is it u gave me? Children is plural rt? U said “I'm "a parent" now” as in one but b4 that u said my poor children-I'm def. uneducated. Someone must of had sex with someone u felt was soley urs as well..........aw,it was just a question sweetie. The fact I'm not participating in the call hang ups, yelling, trying 2take the baby over there reflects my maturity. As I said he isn't with all that-he's a surgeon. Reflects my choices, I've never had English classes post 4. Didn't u n' post 3 know u only need a GED 2get n' the PHYSICIAN ASST. program?
    Anonymous

• 3#I hope English isn't ur first language u didn't word ur first sentence rt. Thanks 4 all the support "ladies". Everyone doesn't have a cellphone that rings in some form. They just have a cell. I know I will do fine, as I've defended myself w/tact, I will continue 2do so 4my household. U r the best answer but as her u might just be 2simple minded 2realize what u should outta this situation....STILL keep ur head up u have ur friends u brought 2my question. With idiots like that by ur side u don't need enemies u guys approached the question n' situation as the levels of ur genders, some people are truly just colostomy bags.........
    Anonymous

• Yea that was pretty cruel, its not about judging one another we are all from different walks of life. its a lady on here talking about her masters and her question is way more judgemental than this and shes NOT getting ANY responses as this......she says the guy is choking her, taping her giving blow jobs etc. I wouldn't work there,you're setting yourself up to fail.
    BABBIEMOMMA

Answer by BABBIEMOMMA at 1:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2009