why do i feel...

why do i feel good but yet scared at the same time of having my baby when it's time? Can it be because im scared of losing another child! idk tell me

kristta_2ndbaby

Asked by kristta_2ndbaby at 9:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it's natural to be scared..especially if you've gone through the trauma of losing a child already. Even those who haven't lost a baby feel scared. Your whole life is about to change and with uncertainty comes a lot of emotions.

Just try to take things one day at a time and good luck with things.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 9:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I feel the same way right now . I'm 8 months and I get that same feeling from time to time. When I was 17 I had a pre term birth almost, 8 years ago , my son had respitory failure and past after he was born . That was very hard for me. Didn't get pregnant after that til now. I am worried excited and scared, but I take it one day at time. Don't worry as much because you don't want to stress your body. (I know easy said then done) Hope for the best take your vitamins, rest , drink water , do what you suppose to and let God or nature whatever you religion is take it coures and relaxe
    missmack084

Answer by missmack084 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009