What was a embarrassing moment for you?

My husband was in the military. We were not married and living together on base. We had a choclate lab named, Ben Well, me, my husband ( boyfriend) at the time, and our dog headed up to visit my dad for the weekend, which was about a two hour drive. My family had gone my younger brothers soccer game ( who was 7 years old at the time) and were all their way home. So, we thought it would be a good idea get out and wait in the yard for them. Well, we heard them driving up, and get out of the car. We were in the back yard, just then Ben, started to take a pooh. Guess what was coming out. A CONDOM. We could hear my dad, his wife, my 10 year old sister, and my 7 year old brother, rounding the corner as Ben was poohing this condom out. I thought I was going to DIE. I ran over to them, and lured them away. My husband later got a paper towel once we were inside and threw away the pooh condom. OMG!

Pinkmommy2

Asked by Pinkmommy2 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was in Wal-Mart in another city and my daughter needed a diaper change. I took her to the front of the store and went in the nearest restroom. I started changing her diaper and saw a guy walk in and then back out. I just thought, "he must be embarassed". Then, he came back in and said " I thought I was in the right one". I turned around and saw another guy washing his hands. I apologized with tears of embarassment, and picked up my daughter half dressed and ran into the other restroom. To top it all off I had a weird look from a woman who was waiting outside for her husband. I can't believe I didn't pay any attention to the restroom sign!! The Wal-Mart had everything flipp flopped from the one I'm used to and I automatically assumed it was the women's.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 10:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• LOL
    Anonymous

• That's too funny!!!
    We were target shooting out on my parents property and we were walking by the lagoon and saw a bunch of white things floating in it.... I had to tell my Dad because he was complaining about the toilets backing up... My sister and her b/f had been staying with them,lol The condoms hit the fan when he found out,lol
    Anonymous

• I pooped while delivering my first. That was great. I made sure that my bowels were empty before I went to deliver my second. . .lol.

LMAO at the poop condom.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Wow, how embarrasing Lovin.
    Anonymous

• rolling on floor

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2009