St.JOhns Wort?

anyone ever try this instead of anti depressants and has it helped?? im trying to wean myself off prozac i dont want to take it anymore....

SAHMOF5

Asked by SAHMOF5 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Health

• check with your pharmacist before taking St. Johns, even tho it is herbal it can not be taken with anti-depressants. Also st.johns is good for mild depression but it not very effective for mod-severe, if it is side effects that are bothering you check with your Dr.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• ok thank you very much, i did some research on the net and i heard alot of ppl take this at the same time when trying to wean off prozac so i have been trying it and so far all it does for me is make me very sleepy....
    SAHMOF5

Answer by SAHMOF5 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009