Are you ready?

For when Jesus comes? It is coming sooner than most of you think. Break away from technology, politics... Get yourself ready for a rude awakening. You have one last chance to ask Him for forgiveness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Whats wrong with technology? I look at it like money,I don't love either but it like Money is a tool to use when needed, I personally don't put my truth in politics because no man made Government can fix our problems, only God's Government can.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• TRUE.
    Anonymous

• Yep, sure am!!!
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 9:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• amen sister im so glad to see someone Else that sees it... If people knew what is about to come on this earth every church would be full with lines out the door im read to meet Jesus and I cant wait the bible is fulfilled the next thing to happen in bible prophesy is the rapture thank you Jesus cant wait to meet you in the air.. I wish you didn't post this as anon.. but i would love to be your friend if we are not already... God bless everything hope you find the truth before this to late...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I just find it interesting that a post that says "Break away from technology" is on a website? Hummm, just a bit odd. Anyway, I am ready. I know I am going to die and I do not feel that I have to ask for forgiveness from anyone to get Home. I'll get there just fine.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well, I'm not a "dooms dayer". The Bible tells us there will be a 2nd coming. It also tells us that we are not to know when time will end. I don't question it, and I don't worry about it. I am a Christian. I am grounded in my faith. The rest will take care of itself in his time whether I worry or not. I've done what I can do to prepare and I feel content in that. He knows my heart. All is good.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Spiritguide 23: No one is perfect, so you will have to ask for His forgiveness.

jesse123456: You are sadly mistaken if you think you dont have to prepare.

God be with you both
    Anonymous

• Jesse123456 you are right know one knows the day only the father but Jesus gives us signs in Matthew chapter 24 and the bibles says we will know when it is even at the door and it is because the bible is being fulfilled ... I'm glad you don't worry about it cause you got Jesus in your life and that's great but what about the millions that don't we got to tell them before its to late... God bless

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Last I checked, Christ said we wouldn't know the day or the hour- and not to worry. So, go out and do the work he gave you to do- rather than using scare tactics to get people to be saved.
    Anonymous

• I never said anything about knowing when He is coming. And I am not using scare tactics. I am simply trying to warn those that are not ready. I cannot help someone get saved.
    Anonymous