Is there any liget ways to work from home?

christy22_07

Asked by christy22_07 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• legit*
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have been working at home for 7 years with my Premier Designs jewelry business. Are you looking to work at home with a business or a job. A business will require a start up fee of some kind, however a job will not. If it does...it is a scam.
    Come join my group. We would be happy to help you!
    ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom's to Work at Home
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yes, If you want to try Surveys to make income look at www.MamaDoesIt.tk to see the full list and participate in chats.
    PajamaMama246

Answer by PajamaMama246 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yes. Sell Avon on my team with me. Start up is extremely cheap and its very fun and easy to sell! Email me for details :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Good Morning~
    First, find what you love. Is it Make-Up, Jewelry, Home Decor, or maybe it's Candles. I Love Candles so that is where I started. Looking at a few different companies, I finally went with Gold Canyon. Have you heard of them? Each month GC offers a sign up insentive and this month it's Free (we all know that nothing is Free) You can sign up for free this month two different ways. The first way is you can get the full kit (which includesover $300 in candles and business needs to get you started) for free when you do $700 in sales your first 30 days or you can get the sampler kit (which includes all the sample scents, we have over 100 different scents in our catalog, plus business needs) for free when you do only $350 in sales your first 30 days.
    If you are interested I can send you some information and a few tea light samples.
    Please contact me through my profile page.
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• There sure are... I have a great home business. We offer daily pay, 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for your family, Unlimited Training and Support by phone and internet, 5 websites just for you and so much more. We do not have a "product" so there is no parties or deliveries and never any hard sales or cold calls. You won't have to stock anything in your house either. Instead we offer a service that helps to lower the cost of healthcare for those without or with not enough insurance. (70% of Americans) Also, because we don't have a product we get paid differently. Instead of selling an item and making a commission once, we get paid over and over for the same business.

IF you would like more information visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the audio
    Then request your interview at www.Request-Interview.info and we can chat.

I look forward to speaking with you!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I also run a co-op website that has an ever growing list of legit home businesses and homd JOBS. While I always advise that someone looks in to home businesses I know they aren't for everyone. And that's why I provide the list of home jobs. Realize though that with a job, you are usually required a quiet background - so if you have small kids, you'll need a sitter or daycare anyways. You are also usually required to by spacific equipment and or have a second phone line. Now, just like with a business all the "equipment" is tax deductable.

Also make sure you read the fine print. Many companies will require you to pay for a background check, credit check ot drug test before they will hire you. So if you are looking to get in to a home JOB because you don't want the cost of a home business... you may still have quite the cost. Make sure you read everything.

My site is www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I was recently hired to work from home. I have to submit to a background check and go through orientation, but if you want more info PM me and I'll contact you when I start.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I teach piano from my home. Do you have a talent you could teach others? Musical? Crafts? Scrapbooking?

There's always daycare.

Or medical transcriptions.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2009