Tender Breasts, mild cramps, no period for two months and two neg. preg tests??

So I have not had a period since around Feb. 5! I took a hpt at the end of Feb and it was neg and I just took one on April 1 and it too was neg. But for about a week now I have been having mild cramps and for the past cpl days my breasts have been really tender! I have two kids and those hpt showed up just fine?? So I'm wondering if for some reason the test just isn't picking up or if something else could be wrong? Any opinions or advice would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• GO TO THE DOCTOR!! If you're so concerned you would go to your OB, not Cafemom.
    Anonymous

• you couldnt have told her that without posting ANON?? god that is annoying. Yea you should go see a doc, but you are alloud to ponder and ask a question just to see others opinions. And alot of people have false results and find out they are indeed pregnant.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I agree with Anon. How old are you? Some women stop having periods as early as late 20's.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Gee I kind of thought that this is what Cafemom was for..to get advice from other moms! Not to be ridiculed for asking a question!!
    Anonymous