• In the Spotlight:

Is There Any Way To Eat Healthy During Pregnancy?!

I have never been the type to eat this much junk food in my life and it is seriously getting on my nerves. I hate the cravings that never end and the late night snacks. I want to know if theres anyone who has a good diet for their pregnancy? Don't get me wrong, I love to eat but I HATE junk food that is hard to get away from at this time. I need snack ideas that are healthy so I don't keep going back to the pantry for chips and popcorn. Pleaseee!!

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• fruit salad with whip cream, jell-o, stop buying chips and stuff. make your own popcorn.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• mmm have you tried banana fried in butter? and then when you serve it put some condensed milk on it, it is really good!
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 10:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• how about some cucumber with a little salt and lemon?
    Anonymous

• You are not alone! I was just like that! I ate pretty healthy before getting prego, but for the first trimester I was so sick all I could eat was Chips and pizza crust...Then I got better and all hell let loose!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009