Twilight convo please!

please tell me your likes/dislikes about the books!!!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• there is NOTHING i dislike about the books. The movie is a DISSPOINTMENT after reading the books.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• dissapointment** sorry.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• disappointment? :D lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• lol. wow thanks
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• the books were awesome though. I dont think I will be able to watch the last movie because I think it will mess up what I have pictured in my head for the ending.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I cannot tell you how totally sick of the whole twiltght thing I am. I cannot wait until this whole thing just blows over.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I saw the movie before I read all 4 books. I loved the movie and it made me want to read the books. After reading the books I can tell that Summit is going to have a hard time with New Moon because they left so much of the background out of the movie that is in the book. They left important things that tie the books together to make them one long story out completely so they are going to have to make it up somehow so people can understand the movie. The only thing I can say about disliking is in the 4th book how it jumped from Bella's point of view to Jacob's point of view and then back to Bella's. (Don't want to leak spoilers for people who haven't read them yet) In breaking dawn there is a lot of build up and suspense that lead to nothing...but it was still a really good book. I was sad when I finished all 4 in just under 4 days b/c now I have to wait until Nov to get my next twilight "fix" with the new moon movie.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I love the books! I mean New Moon is my least fav...but lovem still!!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My daughter and I read the books when they were first published before this whole craze took over. The books were written more for a teens level - I prefer a more literary complex type of writing, but they were still interesting. The movie was horrible. I, too, cannot wait for all this hype over Twilight to be over - it has been taken too far and is so ridiculous.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• books are great..movie was definatly a dissapointment, tho i think i will still see the next ones out of curiousity!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009