Healthy Snacking During Pregnancy.. Help!

I have never been the type to eat this much junk food in my life and it is seriously getting on my nerves. I hate the cravings that never end and the late night snacks. I want to know if theres anyone who has a good diet for their pregnancy? Don't get me wrong, I love to eat but I HATE junk food that is hard to get away from at this time. I need snack ideas that are healthy so I don't keep going back to the pantry for chips and popcorn. Pleaseee!!

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You could try having fruit and veggies pre-cut in waiting in your fridge for you to get them whenever you have the hunger urge. Maybe you could have a less healthy dip to dip them in. Also, quaker rice cakes are a healthier choice when you get that junk food craving. You could try getting a healthy cereal and snacking on that too.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 10:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I used to like to snack on apples with peanut butter, fruit smoothies, and pears. They are all kind of sweet treats, but healthy.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Peanut butter crackers, fruit snacks and string cheese are some of my favs right now! But trust me I CAN'T stay away from anything chocolate either! And I have been eating ice cream like there's no tomorrow! I am sorry I am no help but I do feel for you!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 10:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I loved cheese on crackers, and peanut butter on crackers. and also sliced apples. try that.
    angel424

Answer by angel424 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009