• In the Spotlight:

I just put myself on a fruit and vegetable diet.

Wish me luck. I'm sure I'll be on here gripping about how much I want some ice cream. Eek.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 10:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• GOOD LUCK!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Awww you will do just fine. Stay focused. And as long as its healthy you can eat all day long. I incorporate more fruits and veggies in my diet and my doctor said good eat that all day long and it will replace the fast food, snack items and etc. So far it is working lol. Much luck, you can do it. Okay try italian ice no ice cream lol
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 10:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Good Luck! I hope you're getting protein in there somewhere though. Your body needs it, and be careful of the fruits and veggies you choose because some of them are high in starches or sugars. Check the label on Italian ice...some have up to 64 grams of carbs!!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Wow rio burb now I have to look at that thanks!!!! yes I agree the protein can make a world of difference. Be sure to take a multivitamin.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 11:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Don't forget the beans and nuts for protein!
    Be sure to drink lots of water and take a multi-vitamin, too.
    Best wishes to you - fruits and veggies are so good for you, especially if they are fresh or frozen and steamed or broiled, not boiled - raw is excellent.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Sending good luck your way.....
    LND

Answer by LND at 12:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009