What to do about pregnant acne?

My last baby my face cleared up beautifully, but this pregnancy I'm breaking out like crazy. My face, my chest and my back. YUK! Any suggestions on what to do to conquer it?

I'm already using proactive (doesn't seem to be doing anything right now) and I'm changing my towels and sheets often. What can I do? I look like a boy going through puberty.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Its been 6 weeks since I have had my girl and I am still broke out. I dont know when or if it will ever go away. Nothing has worked. I just wash my face a couple times a day.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• There is nothing you can do about it really. I mean try washing your face more often, but your getting breakouts because of hormones and I dont know of ANy acne treatment that fixes ur hormones.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Go to your local craft store and pick up some goat milk soap base. Mix as directed,add in 3 drops ea. of tea tree and oil lavender. Wash your face with it every night. Make sure to wash with warm water first and rinse with cold. This opens the pores for cleansing and then closes them.

For morning I like a nice scrub like this one
    http://hobbytime.messageforums.net/oatmeal-and-brown-sugar-scrub-t50.html
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 10:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• After my second child, I decided to buy Country Life Omega-Mom Postpartum because I took the pre-partum ones and I not only have noticed a balance in my hormones but a much more clear face than with my first child. I have read that Omega oils do that, they help with hormones and that in turn, helps clear acne.
    Orchid7

Answer by Orchid7 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009