Clomid?

So I am getting ready to go in for my clomid ultra sound. We were supposed to start IUI's as well, but my husband doesn't want to. He only has four months home before he deploys again, I kinda get not wanting to go through that. We did decide to do just the clomid. I am wanting to know of any successes with just clomid. And what to expect while taking the clomid. Thanks

anorman08

Asked by anorman08 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I used Clomid successfully and without side effects. The most common side effect seems to be headaches. At your ultrasound they will look at your ovaries for follicles,and they will measure your follicles to see if they could produce an egg for ovulation. Or, if they did already. Remember: you know your body better than they do. I was told my follicles on Clomid cycle 1 were too small, that I didn't and wouldn't ovulate. Well, I felt some big time pinching in my ovary and decided to use ovulation predictor sticks. I DID ovulate, just later than they expected.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 8:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• no success here but it regulated my irratic cycles...and i ovulated sooner(male factor infertility)
    side effects i had was hot flashes, mood swings, and weight gain....
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2009