Tender breasts, mild cramps, no period for a cpl months and 2 neg tests??

So I have not had a period since around Feb. 5! I took a hpt at the end of Feb and it was neg and I just took one on April 1 and it too was neg. But for about a week now I have been having mild cramps and for the past cpl days my breasts have been really tender! I have two kids and those hpt showed up just fine?? So I'm wondering if for some reason the test just isn't picking up or if something else could be wrong? Any opinions or advice would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it's time to head to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• Well I'm nervous! I am making an app. tomorrow.. my husband is forcing me too! I just don't know what it could it be! I have always had irregular periods thought! Mine are usually around 2 or so months late..I just never had these symptons too!
    Anonymous

• dr blood test!
    Anonymous

• I also missed my period in march I went to the doctors and they just gave me a pt just like the one I got from the store it was neg. I feel pregnant I've waited another week now and I want to get a blood test done I don't understand why the doctor didnt give me one. I've alway been on time but it don't make since for my test to be wrong they always worked with my other kids
    neaneah

Answer by neaneah at 6:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2009