STEAM MOPS ANYONE?

Do you have a Steam Mop? Which one? And do you recommend? What's your pros and cons to the Steam Mop?

Thanks Ladies

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 10:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have one made by Eureka. It's OK but not great. Sometimes the pad "catches" on the floor and doesn't pass back and forth easily. It also doesn't do as well as I'd like on the grooves of my vinyl floor. It's been pretty good on the tile, though.

Mien also doesn't manipulate at all in tight spots because it's too big, so it's hard to use around the toilet.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have a Shark steam mop and I love it. It cleans the tile easily, sanitizing at the same time. Mine it lightweight and easily maneuvered. It came with 5 different pads that have color tabs so I only use the blue one in bathrooms, the orange is for the kitchen. etc.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have the shark steam system - it's got everything - mop, scrubbers, you name it.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2009