Needs answers!!!!

Ok i took an ept test and you can see the line barely i even took it apart and shows a positive i mean if its neg it shouldnt show another line right? I saved the test and its still positive .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Positive is positive, even faint. Take another test if you need confirmation, but false positives are super rare. It's looking like congrats might be in order! :
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Take another. Try Clearblue, just to be sure... At least it says pregnant or not pregnant, so there is no confusion. Good Luck!!!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• thats how the test looked when i took them..i have 3 kids now..your HCG levels are just being able to be detected..hence the reason the line is so faint. congrats!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I agree with the other ladies. The very first time I took a test the line was sooo faint, but it was still there. I took another either later that day, or the next and the line showed up perfectly clear. I would assume that you are, versus not.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2009