when do i NEED to BD while on PROVERA?

I will be starting Provera on Friday.
I can't remember when the dr said I NEED to have sex. Of course she said whenever but she specified a few days, just cant recall them.
Can you help me, I can call tomorrow but i would have to leave a message with a nurse then wait and wait until the dr can get back to me with an answer, i know a lot of women on here have or are taking Provera.
Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wow freak out! geez
    yea ive been almost nonstop bleeding since my 2nd trimester m/c two months ago.
    i have VERY irregular periods. we dont know when i will ovulate.
    Provera is like synthetic progesterone
    I take metformin to help regulate my periods and thats what i was taking when i finally got pregnant after years of trying. maybe you could mention metformin to your dr.
    and just so you know i wasnt being rude. i was just stating, and maybe if you had put more info into your question i could have helped you out better.
    Anonymous

• What is Provera?
    Anonymous

• if you dont know then you obviously dont know the answer
    Anonymous

• Have some fun and just have sex every night until! Sorry that's the only answer I can give you.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well cause i might need to get on that to start my period i havent had one since my mc.. so i asked dont have to be rude!
    Anonymous

• and im sorry you lost your baby too... baby dust to us all
    Anonymous

• Ohok im sorry i didnt put more info but hopefully soon i'll get a period and im sorry for you lost aswell baby dust to you and godbless
    Anonymous

• from what i know about provera you would take it to either get your period or you would have already known you ovulated and using it to lengthen your luteal phase(second half of cycle)
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2009