painful sex?? TMI

lately sex has felt painful, but more like a deep pressure in my lower abdomanal area, as if his penis is ripping through my abs even though its not, and the crampy pressure lingers for a few hours or more after sex. its dull afterwards but painful during, is it normal to feel this way?? its been like this for a couple weeks now, but gets worse depending on the position! i am only 10 weeks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have had it since I got pregnant, as we get more pregnant or cervix hardens and becomes much more tender and things like our uterus is swelling and fluid is growing, if you have painful sex, you can always try just having him on top that why you can control how much he can enter if you feel it touch your cervix push away you don't want to be in pain. I can't do 90% of what I used to be able to do. So try also you both laying on your sides and him behind, it's nice and tight and can't enter very far. Happy Humping!!!
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• During my first trimester everything down there seemed SUPER sensitive for me too, whenever i had sex I felt like i was all bruised up! I dunno why, but now it feels ok, maybe its just the horomones that make sex uncomfortable!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2009