OMGGGGGG AM I PREGNANT????????

IM HAVING CLEAR DISCHARGE ALOT I MEAN ALOT OF IT IM GETTING BUMPS ON MY NIPPLE AND MY NIPPLES ARE STICKING OUT MORE AND FEELING MORE TIRED THEN USAL AND I HAVE BLUE VEINS ON MY BREASTS WITCH I DIDNT HAVE COULD I BE COULD I BE?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like it to me:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Go take a test.

No one can diagnose pregnancy from symptoms. You might be, you might not be.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• wasn't trying to diagnose pregnancy by symptoms...said that's what it sounds like to me...i am not a doctor..lets not be rude huh?
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• you know..i almost yelled at you to take a test...lol..but then i thought about when i was having symptoms and how i was sooo excited that it never occured to me to take a test...

but congrats if you end up being pregnant..but...u gotta take a test hun.. =]
    Anonymous

• honestly i have thsame exact symptoms right now and i am almost 100% i am pregnant but all the tests keep coming up negative so if yours does just wait another week or so and take another that's what i'm doing and i'm pretty sure i am. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 4:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2009