Pressure below my belly button. Help ???

Has any of you woman who are pregnant or had been pregnant before remember feeling a lot of pressure down below your belly button w/ slight cramps in your 1st trimester. The pressure isn't painful but uncomfortable. I'm just curious because I've been TTC for over a few years, but never remember feeling like this before and am wondering if it can be what I'm thinking it is.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont remember having that but id ask ur doctor to make sure ur ok and all
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I had the same signs.
    Anonymous

• yes I kept going to the drs , I now high risk 8months now. Tell the dr every pain that you have so you know that you are ok or if they need to go the extra mile for you
    missmack084

Answer by missmack084 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Thanks, well AF is due in another 10 day's. I guess I should know for sure soon enough, just was curious about this pressure feeling that is so consistant, omg.
    Anonymous