What cause do you consider yourself an advocate of the most? (religion, ethical issue, politics, etc.)

Mine are:
1. Christianity
2. Pro-Life
3. Anti-Homosexual

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Pro-life
    Equality for ALL
    the right to religion
    and most recently pets
    Anonymous

• 1. human rights (i am for gay marriage, freedom of religion, etc)
    2. childbirth options awareness (VBACs, etc)
    3. the importance of breastfeeding, delayed solids, and child-led weaning
    4. pro-choice (i, personally, could never have an abortion, but i don't know other peoples' situations and don't think i'm authorized to make such a decision for them)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am an Autism Awareness advocate. I feel like I am constantly having to educate people on what the illness really is and how it is treated. I can't count the number of times I have had to answer the question "Isn't there a pill for that?". I feel like I am constantly repeating myself and maybe I should just attoo it on my forehead sometimes. lol. Otherwise, I am not really that big on advocating for much. I have my views while others have theirs. I just feel like that is what makes the world different and fun.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• 1. True Christianity (striving to be Christ-like) and live my life that way.
    2. Pro-Choice. A woman should never be pregnant if she doesn't want to be. All babies should be fiercly loved. (and I also believe that life doesn't begin until you breathe, which is what the hebrew version of the bible says)
    3. Civil Rights for all.
    4. Veterans Issues.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Mine are:
    Equal Rights
    Pro-choice (but should not suggest that I dance around clapping for abortions)
    Freedom of Religion/Spirituality
    World Hunger & Preventive Medicine
    Justice System Restructure
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 11:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• 1. Human rights for all, whether you are gay, straight, male, female, old, young, differently-abled in any way.
    2. Religous freedom for everyone, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Agnostic, whatever you do or don't believe is your right.
    3. Constitutional rights, especially the 1st and 2nd ammendments which are the underpinning for all the others.
    4. American Border security and the fact that the United States is a sovereign nation that must take care of it's own problems (hunger, crime) before trying to grant safety and democracy to the rest of the world, inside or outside our own land.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• 1. Human Rights for ALL
    2. Pro-Choice
    3. Illegal Immigration
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• This are not in any sort of order just causes I am passionate about. To see a full list check out my profile.

Breastfeeding, right to bare arms, stopping animal abuse and neglect, stopping child predators, March of Dimes, supporting law enforcement, gay marriage, and more. But I tend to discuss these the most.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 12:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Freedom of Religion
    Peace in the middle east
    speech/behavior issues in young children
    immigration
    erika.lyn

Answer by erika.lyn at 12:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• -Pro-Choice
    -NORML
    -Earth
    -Humanity
    and Peace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2009