That Sham Wow Guy

So...has anyone seen his commercials since that incedent with the hooker happened? I was watching TV and saw like a quick second of it before they cut to a different commercial. Thought it was funny.

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 11:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I saw it once on ESPN while in a sub place. but that is just once. I used to see it every 5 mintues. i guess they cut it all... which is good because that dude is annoying! and funny looking I might add :-D
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 11:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I can't believe he is 44 - he doesn't look that old on TV, I guess that's what makeup/lighting and camera angles can do for you.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ive noticed they stopped playing it every 5 mins...but what is this about a hooker incident? i hadnt heard that?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• what hooker incident? you mean Vince was caught with one? if so, I'll never look at him the same ever again LOL I always thought he was a little creepy! I can picture him goin" Hey baby...you're gonna love my nuts....we can clean my mess up with the shamwow!"
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I heard Jay Leno say he punched the hooker when she bit his tongue.
    The first night, Jay Leno joked that even the hooker wanted him to shut up. The second night, he joked that after the incident the cleanup was a breeze.
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2009