What he said hurt me and he doesn't even realize it!!!

My baby's dad just randomly popped out of nowhere and said "We should get married so that I can become legal since jobs are laying off illegals." I asked "Are you sure?" He said "Well look at it this way, if you don't like me anymore or don't want to be with me, we can just get it anulled or divorced. I can at least be with my son." I don't even want to see him now.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He should get laid off if he's illegal.. but if u love him give him a chance.. sometimes guys are just stupid and say the wrong thing .. but it kinda seems like he wants to get married just to benefit himself
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• if he doesn't want to marry you out of love, i wouldn't do it. i understand him wanting to be with his son but he didn't take your feelings into consideration at all
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My guys illigal to your not alone, but it's becoming easier right now to apply, I'm triing to save the money to it will be about $ 8000.00. I have a friend that works in immigration that gives me info on the laws and crap. Sounds like he's just using you, were you take it is up to you!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• He loves his son dearly but acts like I'm nothing to him when we're together. I just don't feel right with him. I know men say stupid things sometimes but his words pretty much sum up how he's been acting.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Two words for you: GREEN CARD He is using you for tah purpose only and he was stupid enough to verbalized, hopefully yuo will be smart enough to kick hi sass off the curve. He is even using his child as leverage to pray in your emotions, Shameful.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 12:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• He should get layed off! Im sorry but that is another job a LEGAL american can have for their LEGAL family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I made sure I saw papers on my ex-Ricky Ricardo. He definately married me because he loved me lol. We divorced but my dad taught me to be careful! My parents were born in Mexico and came here legally in the 50's but right around the 70's is when ppl realized they could take advantage and marry girls from here. My sister was a victim of that.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• #1-he should get laid off, and deported...#2-he is using you...be smart!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

I was going to say that. Where does he work? I will report him myself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Wow. Don't do it. You may meet the guy of your dreams and be attached to him, losing your opportunity at loving marriage.

Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2009