Want a puppie near Keller, Texas?

We have a pure bread teacup papillon. Her name is Lucy Bell and she is potty trained and kennel trained. She is brown and white and only 3 lbs! There is a pic of her on my page under Lucy. She is great with little children and is just a joy to be around. She looks like a gazelle because she hops and glides when she walks and runs lol she is darling. I am pregnant and we have 6 dogs already and we need to get rid of a few. She is 11 months old and as big as she is gonna get. She will be $300. email me if your interested.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pets

• OMG!! SHES SOOO CUTE!! i wish i lived in Tx, i would Def take her!!! i REALLY want a papillon..i have a pit/american bull dog mix, Also named Lucy, who LOVES playing w cats and little dogs..Your Lucy Belle could probably beat the crap out of my 85lb Lucy.lol i hope she finds a good home!!! GL
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:26 AM on Apr. 8, 2009