I think my water broke.

I am pretty sure actually. Dh and I cuddling and such. I felt this pop or bubble type of thing followed by a decent amount of fluid. I was so embarrassed at first because I thought that I had pooped myself, I have had really bad diareaha all evening. But when I got up to clean it it looked and smelled just like water. Only having mild cramping at this point. I know it wasn't pee. It had to be my water right? Oh I was due on the 3rd.

acschultes

Asked by acschultes at 12:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like it. I was leaking fluid with my second son but it was in gushes when i would go to stand up. I kept going to the doc and they kept telling me that it wasnt it... said i must have peed myself! lol but they were full of it! I know I wasnt peeing. good luck and congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yup, sounds just like mind did when it broke. Head to the hospital since you're overdue! Hoping you have a baby in your arms soon!
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 12:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Sounds like it, if your water did break make sure you go to the hospital no later than 12 hours after it breaks the sooner they let you the better, however some woman have there water break and don't go into labor and your baby need that's amniotic fluid and if it's gone he's at more chance for infection. So even if you do not have strong contractions or bloody show. Go on in and have them check you!!!
    Good Luck and congratulations on your soon to be miracle!!!
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• aw i can't wait for mines to break qood luck hun im due may 2nd w|my 1st
    mamaeri

Answer by mamaeri at 12:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• congrats!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Sounds like it could have been your water, and there is no need to rush to the hospital :) good luck.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• eat something small before you go!! they won't let you eat when you're in labor. congratulations!
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009