what type of car do you drive?

i want a honda accord any year from 2002 and up, because my husband says they are good family cars and he knows the most about hondas and acuras (hes a mechanic and can work on any car, but prefers hondas and acuras... they are made by the same company i guess)

right now i drive a 97 chevy malibu and its falling apart and im looking into other cars that arent horribly expensive and are good on gas, but feel free to share what car you drive even if it is a hummer ;]

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 12:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK well after reading all of these posts, I'm not even gonna say what I drive. lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I drive a Cadillac Escalade. It's an 07 and I feel it's getting old. I can't wait to get a new one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I drive a 2008 Acura TL Type-S and hubby drives a 2006 Honda Civic Si. Both are great cars and we havan't had any issues with either one of them.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 12:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I drive a MINI Cooper and love it, but I have had a Honda Accord wagon and it was great too. They last forever and are nice cars.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I've had a '06 Honda CRV.. Loved it but ended up trading it in for a Saturn Outlook! I LOOOOOOVE the outlook, and get so many compliments on it! It's fully loaded with all the luxuries and DVD system, so my daughter (2 yrs) doesn't mind taking trips.
    I also have a 2003 Ford Taurus that is pretty decent and easy to fix
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have a 2006 Dodge Durango and love it. It's NOT the best on gas but it's comfy with 3 boys. It holds 8 people, so there's a lot of room. Last summer we rented a Chevy Impala and I loved it- if I wanted a car that's what I would buy. Good on gas and actually was roomy.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My mom drives a 2004 Honda and it is an awesome car.  They are safe, very well made, comfortable, and fun to drive.  I love her car.  If my Mercedes, "Klaus" ever stops, I'm am buying a Honda.  My mom has driven from Washington, to Mexico, to Arizona, and has a ton of miles on her car.  She has not had a single problem.  Her last Honda was a 1988 and died after 16 years and 300,000 miles.  They need nothing but oil changes and a timing belt around 75,000 miles I think. 

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 12:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i drive an 01 dodge grand caravan, i hate it lol... its a decent car but the 3rd dodge i've owned stay away from dodge chrysler and jeep they all have problems and the transmission tends to go!!! I will say i love my mini van for its size i have 3 kids who are 3 and under and its much easier than an suv i think, i want a tahoe tho... i found one that fits all the carseats comfortably but i'm debating on the car payment or not :S good luck
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 1:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Wow, my car is old. We drive a 94 Izusu Trooper, and it is ready to retire. We're going to sell it and buy a Nissan Quest (minivan), since we're wanting to have more kids, it seems like the proper young-family vehicle, and can better handle rearfacing carseats...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 1:26 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• MOPAR OR NO CAR
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 1:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2009