What is your mission?

What is your life mission? What would be your life mission statement?

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 12:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I, the Gigi,In order to form a more perfect union.....vow to never let my son go without his basic neccessities, always show him a stern hand and a warm heart. I will hug and kiss him everyday that I see him. I will show him tradition and to love ALL people of ALL races, colors, religions, ethnicities, sexuality and lifestyle. I will teach him to treat rich and poor alike. I will eventually teach him to lift the seat and take a GOOD shower for the sake of his classmates. I will support him with his stuttering and his desire to learn more. I will teach him how to treat people whether male or female, young and old different and indifferent. I could go on but, I am just starting on my mission.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My mission in life is to be the best mother my children could ever want, to strive to be an excellent wife and partner, and to be the respectable role model that the people around me deserve.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 1:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My life mission is to treat others with the respect that I request they give me, to have ppl see that I love God above all else. That my Country is the best on earth. When the comes for me to leave this earth & go to Heaven, I pray on that day there will be ppl who weer happy I wa a part of their world
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2009