wondering about having another kid

I am 26 years old i have 2 kids one is 5 and one is 3 i have been going through all of there baby cloths and it is giving me baby fever bad. I have about a year to a year and ahalf left in nursing school i was thining maybe i want another kid wheni get done. What do yall think about this.

Kisses0113

Asked by Kisses0113 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Only you know what timing is right for you and your family. If it feels like the right time, go for it!
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 12:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well the joy of it is your still young and can have kids very easily for the next ten years,l however baby blues is something you need to listen to that lil clock is started up again. I think if you can afford another child and everyone in the family is in agreement I say do it. I am s full time step mom of 3 kids 7, 8, and 12 and pregnant with my first due in July and my husband is almost 36 and he was not thrilled about another child but now that were so far into he's really into the idea I do believe in having kids young and close together it's easier as they get older and saves a lot of money on clothes lol. I hope this helps!!
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• What WE think is utterly unimportant. What does your husband/partner think? That's what matters.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2009