Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone seen these?

When my son was yonger we had a baby safety nurse come out to help us babyproof the house. She gave us a bunch of baby proofing equipment and she had these plug covers that go over an electrical outlet but you can use the outlet at the same time. They are supposed to be harder for the child to get open.I looked at Walmart but I couldn't find them. Has anyone seen them or know where I can buy them?


Asked by jamesmommy12 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 2 (10 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • target also has them

    Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 1:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

  • Babies r us has them for sure!

    Answer by AudreyJ at 1:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

  • Thank you!

    Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

  • Thanks. Thats e better spot for me to buy them because I just found out we have no Babies R Us.

    Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN