Would some please HELP ME? HOW DO I HIDE MY LOG IN DATE ON MYSPACE???Thankyou

My page is private , but you can still see when I've logged in. I've seen some profiles & they have no log in date available to see ..... I'd also like tto know how to make my page semi private. Where I can just display my avitar & you can hear my music. But you arent able to see any of my pics. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• Like the first poster says, upgrade to profile 2.0 and there you can edit modules.

To hide your logged in date, when you are in edit mode in profile 2.0 click on edit basic info settings and uncheck show last login and it will show private.

And if you're wondering how you upgrade to profile 2.0, I think you click on customize profile and there should see something about upgrading to profile 2.0. I can't remember since I upgrade when it first came out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Upgrade to Profile 2.0 to make your page semi-private. You can choose which modules other people can see.

As for the log-in date, I have no idea.

SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 1:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I think you just go to "privacy settings" don't you?
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2009