Any cures for baby fever?

..haha.

irishstarz

Asked by irishstarz at 2:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL I only found one cure... so I have four kids. In all honesty, time might work for a lot of baby fever; just sitting on it for a while and seeing if it goes away or not. If you're not in a position to have another baby (ever, or right now) focus on the benefits and positives of not being pregnant, and not starting all over again with the baby stage, getting to enjoy the child/ren you already have without distraction, finally being able to keep a room clean, no more crayon on the walls, no more diapers, more money for other things, getting a chance to take bellydance classes.... whatever you can think of that makes you feel inspired and hopeful!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 2:33 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• BABIES!! (or babysit for a few days)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• onions and socks
    poetry911

Answer by poetry911 at 2:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I will let you know Nov 01(or the date my new grandbaby is born!!) I can NEVER have enough babies(as long as I can send them home)
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• go to a local daycare and volunteer in the infant room a couple of days a week for a month. YOu'll get your fix without having to HAVE another baby. Maybe look into it as a carreer.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• No idea. both times i got baby fever, i ended up pregnant.
    I'm getting an IUD after this one is born, because my husband and i have very little self control. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have 3 month old twins! Come and get them! lol... You will be cured for a while!!!!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 8:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• babysit. (fulltime)
    lol..cured mine.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Wal-Mart on a saturday afternoon
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have the perfect cure. Take your prettiest outfit then fling baby formula all over it. Take all your savings and give it away, as you will be perpetually broke. Then, once the money is gone, your other kid will break their leg and you will need to come up with your deductible for healthcare. Then, set your alarm to go off every 45 minutes and stay up for 45 minutes before laying back down. Then get up and go to work like you slept all night. Be sure and wet the front of your shirt several times a day, as those damned nursing pads LOVE to shift. When you grocery shop, challenge yourself to get a weeks worth of groceries in ten minutes, as babies also get very hungry when they shop! Oh, and be sure to tour LOTS of potential daycares. The people who think they are qualified to care for babies is FRIGHTENING. Even more frightening is the 550-600 bucks a month they want to do it. Gosh, I hope I didn't forget anything.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 9:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2009