could this be a sign ????????????

my period is almost 2 months late and i took a test in march and was neg the dr told me it might be too early and to come back in 1 wk or so if it didn't come afraid of being disapointed i didn't go back. lately i had some white not clear discharge in my urine for a couple of days (about 1 wk ago) and kept thinking it was weird but not sure what it was i ignored it could this be pregnancy discharge or it happens even when not pregnant? But I have been getting light cramps too off and on with some light dizziness that comes and goes too. what do you girls think????????/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can get that white discharge when you are not pregnant too and I only got cramps when I was late in to my pregnancy so not sure. Just take another test to be sure hun but so far I would not say there is 100% signs of yes you are pregnant.
    Blondielicious

Answer by Blondielicious at 4:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• TAKE ANOTHER TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2009