Would some please HELP ME? HOW DO I HIDE MY LOG IN DATE ON MYSPACE???Thankyou

My page is private , but you can still see when I've logged in. I've seen some profiles & they have no log in date available to see ..... I'd also like tto know how to make my page semi private. Where I can just display my avitar & you can hear my music. But you arent able to see any of my pics. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the new myspace layout is optional. you can choose to use the original.

to make your page semi-private you would have to go through either account settings or album settings to set your photos to private, friends only, or public view. if you are referring to a blocked profile where only strangers can see your profile picture and hear music. you would also have to go through account settings and set profile to private.. but for the music you would have to look online for a code.

how i know... : teen mom.. everyone i know still uses it. & i like mine to be different as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• don't think you can.. the new myspace layout stuff confuses me, sorry ca't help
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have not used myspace in ages but I know that there is an option that says show people when I am online. You turn that off and I think that is it but can't remember, sorry.
    Blondielicious

Answer by Blondielicious at 4:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• LMAO
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Go to edit profile, then account settings, click privacy and all the options you either choose to leave or take off is up to you from their. That should help you. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 5:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• now to your friends there is a code to hide last login....but somehow if your set to private the code fails if a non friend is looking your profile.....idk why i've tried finding other codes but no luck at all.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• If you go into 'edit pictures' and open an album, you can click i think its edit album options or something.. its one of the first buttons, but a box will pop up that says the album name, location, and at the bottom is a drop down for privacy settings. There is one for only your friends to see and another for only you to see.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Go to aerocharm.com.. and look up codes.. they have a code for that, that you paste in your about me section
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Ask Tom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ThANK'S FOR ALL THE HELPFUL ADVICE...... P.s to the 1 who made the weirdo comment .Those who have not yet accepted their own imperfection are the first ones to judge and critisize the faults of others....NO ALL YOUR FACTS BEFOR YOU JUDGE ANOTHER!!! Karma :}!
    Anonymous