What's wrong with me?? Pregnant or not??

OK. I've been pregnant before... since i have a almost 3 year old son. My last couple of periods have been weird. I've been really sick right around my period. I'm late for 2 days then i start. I been having mild cramps, headaches, nausea (everything that i smell makes me sick), breast and nipples are sore & they look bigger, have fatigue and no energy, hungery more than normal, bloated, also have a hard time getting comfortable when I'm trying to go to bed. And this has been going on for like a week and a half now. But i'm still bleeding my normal period. I have no clue whats wrong. I'm going to make an appointment but i'd like to know something before i go into the appointment. And i also took a test the other morning and it came out negative. If i'm not pregnant what could be wrong?? Thanks, Krysti

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 6:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmm... my girl amber had her period a couple times and then felt the same way and knew something wasnt right so she took a preggo test and it was pos.. also is it just bleeding on your period times or is it bleeding alot with alot cramping most the time evern when ur period is not due??
    BabyMommaKK

Answer by BabyMommaKK at 7:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I had bleeding with my son....The only way for you to truely find out is to go to the doctor and make an appt and have them do a test for you. You can also go buy another test...
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 7:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2009