So how is...

Life going for you? I am tired of seeing certain post so lets do something fun, How is life for you right now? Mine is awesome my husband's business just picked up two large accounts and I graduate in three weeks with my Bachelor's Degree, so what is going on in you life that is fun and exciting :)

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 8:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, we're all healthy. That's a good thing. My husband is working and taking care of us. That's a good thing. I only complain about things that happen to be minor so I'm good. Married 15 years and have two healthy, beautiful sons so I'm happy. I have a headache right now but it'll pass. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'm due in 4 days =]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My life is Grand--we are all still breathing. Dh is finally (after 4 years) redoing the half bath..My boys are excelling in school..My teenager is giving me a run for my money (LOL)..I don't have to work tonight..Life is just grand..
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I love my life! My kids are active and well. I would like to go back to my career full time someday, but other than that, I really have no complaints.
    fawn321

Answer by fawn321 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Other than a few hours of sleep and a check up on my schedule today I have nothing else planned and it is a beautiful day out. I don't think I have any complaints.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• the sun is out and it has stopped snowing. my MIL might be getting released from the hospital today! I actually kinda like my MIL so it is a good thing lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• The sun is out today and it is a bit warmer. My family is healthy. I still have a job to go to...a miracle in itself. We have a roof over our heads, one of the lucky families that don't worry about forclosure, food in the fridgie, cars that are paid off and a beautiful swimming pool in the back yard. We are blessed. We are not rich by anyones standards but far better off than some.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:33 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• bouncing momJust loving life all together. I have it good...Thank you Lord!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2009