Do you ever just want to read these posts and say . . .

"Blah blah blah blah blah . . ."

I am so sick of seeing people being total JERKS! Rude comments, judgmental statements, name calling, religion bashing . . . I mean c'm on people, what is this, second grade?? The worst part is seeing people that are SUPPOSED to be women of faith CLEARLY proving they do NOT have the light of Jesus shining in their hearts. It just REALLY upsets me.

Sorry guys, I'm in a really grumpy mood today, and some things said on other posts (mostly from last night, I assume) really got me going this morning.

jennijune_21

Asked by jennijune_21 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am so with ya jenn....Is it just me or do others think one of the anon bashers is the mom that upset a lot of people with her "gay" bashing remarks.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Just because you believe in God does not make you a good person. I do agree with you...but it's been my experience that as a whole people suck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• "but it's been my experience that as a whole people suck!"
    Totally agree, we should off them all. oh I just typed that out loud didn't I.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I agree. I was watching some of those post from last night and in one of them a mom was being attacked by the op, being called names, accused of fighting and the op even stated that she had pm'd that mom! The person she was doing this to seemed to be trying to have a respectful difference of opinion, but the op didn't want to hear it. She even so much as told the mom she had no place in answering her question. People need to realize that just because other people have other opinions, that does not give them the right to bully opposing ideals in a public forum. It's the treatment of this mom from the post last night that makes me want to throw this entire site in the trash!

If you don't want someone to answer your question except those that totally agree with you then state that in the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Answered at 8:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 by: MythicMMM
    "but it's been my experience that as a whole people suck!"
    **
    LOL
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• And I keep reading more and more posts too now . . .

I just want to respond to some of these people with "Wow . . . you're a bitch!"
    But that wouldn't be very Christian of me, so I am refraining.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I agree, it is really scary that some of these people are actually mothers.
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ~sigh~ one of the great things about being a godless heathen is I can call them on that. but first I need to go pick the baby flesh from between my teeth. that was a might tasty sacrifice, but I don't need reminders. I love veal.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• MythicMMM, I think I love you a little, LOL.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Come have a cup of coffee and a chat with me darling, and tell me all about last night.  I missed it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2009