• In the Spotlight:

Due date

When you are given a due date from ultrasound and not LMP (because you measured bigger) do they still add 2 weeks from conception to determine your due date?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• whatever date the u/s says is what they go by.. BUT if they measure you outside of the first trimester it is highly inaccurate so you should go by it based on your LMP.

they go by size and averages in the u/s so no, they don't add or subtract weeks.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• So if i measured farther along than my LMP, obviously day 1 isnt my LMP date....is it when i concieved? and early ultrasound said i measured 12 1/2 weeks....since i measured farther along than my LMP and a due date was given to me based on ultrasound did i concieve 12 1/2 weeks ago or 10 1/2 weeks ago roughly??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2009