do you feel like your used for....

does anyone feel like they are used for sex? I mean after having a baby. I had twins so after having kids and everything; my daily life has changed. Im more tired and all. but what i really want to say is that i feel like hubby is using me for sex; or is it just me to feel this way? i can be sleeping and he will wake me just to have it. i do love him but i feel that he uses me for it because after the sex he just wants to watch tv and will not play attention to me. well someone write and see if im not the only one

poncetwins88

Asked by poncetwins88 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i feel like that sometimes because he would just wipe spit on my down there and put it in then get git out and it makes me feel like shit. just talk to him about it and tell him how you feel. thats what i did and he made it so much better for me. good luck with everry thing. just tell him how you feel
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yeah, sometimes I feel that way, but I think it's because our desires are not the same. He is very sexually active, and I am just moderately so. Mine will also wake me in the middle of the night for sex, but I just assume it's cuz it's tough to sleep with a boner- he can't roll over or anything:) LOL
    I give in to sex and try not to complain because I'm glad he finds me attractive and don't want him looking somewhere else for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Congrats on the twins!! I am a twin. Great fun growing up with a twin. Anyway, yes, I have felt like this. When our children were babies I was so tired and overwhelmed. It is normal to feel like you just want to be left alone sometimes. The hard part of marriage or a relationship is that men are built SO much different than women. They really think of sex constantly, and don't feel the emotional part of it. This part of your relationship is not going to last forever. the answer to your question is YES, I am sure many of us feel used for sex at certain parts of our relationship, this being the most common. Try not to look at it that way, he isn't.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 9:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Men and their sex omg my dh is the same way and if I tell him no I am too tired he throws a fit just like alittle kid sometimes I just don't want to I am so drained mentally that sex is the last thing on my mind and I am sure alot of woman out there feel the same way. You are not alone.
    But what is so funny I can say No, No, No and after everything is said and done I could have the best orgasm ever.... isn't that weird....lol but I know what you mean. Hang in there.
    Try to atleast keep him happy most of the time atleast he can't throw it in your face and not to mention at least he comes to you for the sex there are alot of cheaters out there they act like they can't live without the sex. (stupid idiots). GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Congrat's on the Twins! That's So special!! I so envy you on that! As for Men & their Needs.. They're to me like Big Babies that never grow up wanting what they want... They're Wired Differently then we are.. Its A proven fact they do think with their penis sometimes!! You just have to work on them! Have some Compromises... Give & take for Everything.. Work things out... For many years We had A sexless Life! In 30 Years DH can count on one hand sometimes his Frequency... He'd Tease.. & say Moses can't part those Legs! I married Mother Teresa! Etc.. But we stuck it out!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I've never said no to my hubby... but when I'm not in the mood for it, I just use what I know will work (positon, angle, speed) so that it is over almost before it started. But more often than not, like someone else said, even tho I feel like he doesn't care about me as a person, I end up really enjoying the experience once I get over the being irritated part. But I've also got really mad about it and "used" him a few times in a row so he would know what it was like. Yep, I got mine, then got off of him, went and showered
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2009