Am I alone on this one?

I think Miley Cirus is very cute and is funny and has a very charming quality...BUT I think she has zero talent when it comes to singing! I never understood the popularity. Disney backs you and boom you can do anything...even if you really can't. She was on GMA this moring and man pew wee did she stink. My DD's love her song Bottom of the ocean. Nice words..but she sounds like a billy goat. Am I alone?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She is soooo overrated. I go to wal-mart and see clothes MY size that have her face plastered all over them? Are you f-ing kidding me?
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• didn't see it, sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Are you kidding me! Miley has THE voice. Its different and soulful. I think her voice stands out and doesn't sound like your typical pop/country music. My daughter and I love The Climb.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• No, you're not alone. I agree with you. Thank god I have boys! lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I so think she is over reated....anyone could have been her.
    Personally I can not stand her...she is just one little lucky girl..
    I have seen prettier girls at Walmart..and she can not sing to save her soul.
    I hope my DD doesn't want to watch her like others want to..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Diamond, are you freaking kidding me? Did you see her this morning. She sang the climb...so off key not even funny! I think it is all a popularity thing and has nothing to do with talent. Just because one member of a family can sing does not make all members singers. Look at the Beatles wives...Yoko and Linda thought they could sing...NOT. Where is Hillary Duff now that she is grown and not under Disney support anymore? She is beautiful, and can act...but where is her musical career? JMO..but I don't get it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ohhh god i hate miley cyrus. she has talent like her father.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• salexander now honestly I didn't see it this morning. Maybe her voice wasn't agreeing with her, but come on yall other than that she has a beautiful voice. Its so different. As she gets older its going to get even better and fit her more. My daughter likes her shows and accessories and I like her music.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I can't believe you all. Im very shocked. Serious up.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Have to agree. As long as the Disney channel finds a place for you you're set, no matter if you have talent or not! I also think Miley is very cute. I had to watch her show a couple times when my nieces would have Hannah Montana marathons and her show was ok but I saw her on the country music awards the other night and she wasn't that great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2009