when it rains it pours.

who the hell came up with that sayin? cause i would love for my foot to meet their ass. it seems like every time i turn around something is going wrong. uhhhh

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell me about it! "When it rains, it pours"...heard that a few times this past week while attempting to fix my toilet. I didn't shut the water off and woohoo it literally rained in my bathroom. . So the plumber came to install the new toilet and found rotted pipes that needed replaced...had to order a part for the toilet...in the meantime my DH and I remodeled our whole bathroom! New walls, paint, new floor, new sink and accessories...$550 later...our bathroom is done! I'm sick of the rain!! lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Jake Johnson came up with the saying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• morton salt people came up with it LOL :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well don't kill the mesenger lol! I think that is just the nature of things. In my family people don't die one at a time...they go in threes. So it stands to reason that when things are going pear shaped in life they all go at once! I guess if they didn't, then there would be no good times because the bad shit would be peppered throught. Maybe it is better to get all the crap over with at once and then enjoy a break.
    However, being a mom...seems like all we do is put out one fire after another...I think it is in our job discription.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'm having a hard time, only its job related. The hotel job I've had for three years is gone due to no business. Then I got a restaurant job. "Coincidentally they hired me right before Thanksgiving and laid me off before Christmas. I think they just used me as a crutch for the busy holiday season. I then got a new job in February. Lost it, of course, because the manager was being a douchebag since I couldn't stay late due to school related things. So now, I am looking for a job for the fourth time since September.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I agree with ya Jodi if it ain't one thing,it's another.
    LND

Answer by LND at 10:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• lol. I agree also, it seems like this has been the worst year ever!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2009