Do you eat babies?

I mean veal. Is there any other way to cook it besides putting tomato sauce and cheese on it?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• What do you have, thin slices? Pound 'em out so they're even, then put a spoonful of a stuffing in the center, roll up, secure with toothpicks and dust with seasoned flour (no salt). Stuffing ingredients could be some mozzerella, herbs and sun-dried tomatoes, a classic bread stuffing, olives and fontina, gorgonzola and pine nuts/walnuts, get creative! Sautee gently so as not to break the rolls apart, they should cook pretty rapidly, just make sure they're nicely browned on all sides and heated through. Remove them from the pan and add 1/2 cup of stock and/or white wine, reduce the liquid a bit, then add a dollop of cream, season to taste and serve.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• LOL there are lots of ways to prepare veal. Try allrecipes.com they have awesome recipe list there. But as for me... no I don't eat the babies. heehee I don't even care for eggs and I raise chickens for their eggs.
    PoniiGurl

Answer by PoniiGurl at 10:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• you know... you're AWESOME at bring people's attention to a question.

just thought i'd let you know that...
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 11:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have never had it personally , but have seen it prepared on Gordon Ramsey's F word show. It looked good!
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• what is veal
    Anonymous