Dr. Brown bottles

Just wanting to take a survey of people who used only Dr. Brown bottles and had to have tubes in baby's ears. Both my nephews and my neice only used Dr. Brown bottles and all them had to have tubes in their ears. Who uses just Dr. Brown bottles?? whos kids had to have tubes??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son used Dr. Brown's bottles when he was at daycare (between 7 weeks and 13 months) and he didn't need any tubes...he only got one ear infection.
    Daisymae6

Answer by Daisymae6 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• We use them and no tubes here.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• we use them and no tubes yet, one ear infection.
    Mgirly84

Answer by Mgirly84 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I did not use Dr. Browns with my first and he had to have tubes put in his ears. I am currently using dr. browns with my second and he has only had 2 ear infections and doing great. I don't think it has anything to do with the bottle. Some kids are just prone to ear infections.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:38 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Dr. Browns all the way!! No tubes....and so far no infectons either!
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have only used Dr brown, tried others but my ds liked the bottle shape and the nipple.
    He has had 3 ear infections in 10 months but they were all after really bad colds. I think he is prone to them as my husband had horrible ear infections as a child and had 7 yes 7 sets of tubes as a baby and child. So I dont think the bottle had anything to do with these 3 ear infections. They are however a pain in the rearend to clean! UGH!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 2:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2009