Do you ever feel you can go Phyco any minute?

LOL...just kidding but I had a very bad day yesterday especially when the kids came home from school that is when it started I was very short with them I did not want to hear them (complain that is) I was just yelling (bc of them they kept argueing over something dumb). I just couldn't take it. Then my dh comes home and he doesn't help. He tells me I can not handle the kids with out him oh...please.
Yes he helps out alot with them but to tell me that pissed me off even more I just told him to stay out of my way I don't need you to make me feel more like shit.
Go play your Xbox or take a nap leave me alone. I did feel bad telling him that but I just wanted this feeling to go away. (irritable, aggitated, all the mood you can think of )....weird and scary. Then he wanted sex omg! Help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Health

• Welcome t my world, I think my guy is turned on when I'm pissed, LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yeah, it's like, You have got to be kidding. Go away before I throw something at you, hehehe. What is the matter with them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2009