its cold and cloudy here...I hope the flowers sprouting don't freeze?

Cafefriend

Asked by Cafefriend at 10:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I know I'm worried about the same thing! I just got a box from Michigan Bulb that supposedly should be planted asap. Hello...the ground is frozen!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I just planted these beautiful little purple and yellow flowers last spring. I thought I killed them. LOL All the leaves have sprouted with the lttle stems on them. More than I planted! I hope i don't have to replant this year.... What kind of flower is a Michigan Bulb?
    Cafefriend

Answer by Cafefriend at 10:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Ive got a honey suckle bush sitting on my kitchen counter becauseI havent been able to plant it yet do to freeze! When is spring going to get here!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I wonder if it will be a colder summer this year? Or really hot again like half of last summer.
    Cafefriend

Answer by Cafefriend at 10:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• our weather is hot and cold all in the same day, it's really taking a toll on my plants.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2009