what kind of cleaner are you?

are you the type that wipes with gloves and make sure its all spotless with nothing dirty at all?
are you the type that just cuts corners?
or are you the fly by cleaner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do whatever takes the least amount of work. I HATE cleaning! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I really hate cleaning with a passion. I dont know why probably because my mom was a clean freak and I never had to clean anything not even my room. However it must be done Im a middle of the road cleaner not completley spic and span but not filthy.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I dont wear gloves, but I do clean until things are spotless. I highly believe in preventing messes, as soon as the husband comes home I make him take off his boots, and then he has to change and put his dirty clothes straight in the hamper. If my son makes a mess, I clean it up immediately. Living in a dirty house causes stress to the people living there, and I dont need that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Oh gee- I'm a pretty messy person.
    I have a lab puppy that likes to tear apart stuffed animals... and I often wait till I really really have to to pick up that mess. My husband and I are also notorious for leaving pop bottles around... and you will often find us scrambling around on garbage day to pick at least half of them.
    I also hate dishes... so I use paper plates for everything I can :) and I don't often do my dishes the night I use them... Usually its the next night :/
    MssBlckEyeliner

Answer by MssBlckEyeliner at 10:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I am a "clean when it gets so bad that it makes me want to throw up/pull my hair out" kinda person. LOL. DH didn't marry me for my housekeeping skills, that's for sure!!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Im the bleach bi---! But I make sure the kids are out the house. It seems like the house smell better and everything is so sparkly when you use bleach.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• When I do serious cleaning, I wear gloves and eye protection because I have chemical sensitivity issues, but I use bleach, make damn sure the job gets done and done well because I don't enjoy the activity and the better of a job you do, the easier it is to maintain.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I don't use gloves to check for dust. I do keep my home spotless. I was up at 6 am made my husband, son and myself a huge breakfast. They left for school and work and I cleaned up the kitchen. In the last 1 1/2 hours I have cleaned all my baseboards and crown moldings, cleaned all my windows inside and out, cleaned my kitchen and bathroom cabinets inside and out. I have also cleaned all my light fixtures. I put my IPod on with some fun music and in no time I have a ton of stuff done. I am taking a quick break and then will clean for 30 more minutes I need to clean all the doors in the house and throw the laundry in the washer into the dryer and then fold it later. I will then workout for 2 hours. After my shower I will have lunch and 3 hours to sit on my butt until my son gets home from school. I like a clean house so I spend two hours everyday detail cleaning everyday. My house stays spotless this way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'm a "lick and a promise" kind of cleaner...
    I make sure the bathrooms are disinfected, floors are clean, house is dusted once a week, otherwise we just keep things picked up...
    I do 1 load of laundry a day so its easy to keep up with... With 3 kids I have to...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I make it look nice but I dont do every nook and cranny.

Like I freely admit to hating baseboards and ignoring them LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2009